Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9/6/09

am holding in everything, anger at roommates, loneliness, stress, emo-ness....
well...thats what i've been doing all this time...maybe it's cos of the CT period...i dunno,
all i can say is that im totally hoping for the time it ends, which is this friday....by then i'd be able to occupy my mind with my new hobby and as usual have my sub-consious dewll continually on the same old "topic". pple might feel that i think too much, i agree cos im well aware i seriously think too much....heres the sign that im thinking of anything and everything that exists in the universe....
i'll totally not speak....thats the main sign, tho it can still happen anytime.....
u may ask how i can tell im thinking too much, well heres some things my inner self asked me before when i was in my "thinking" trance... :
" why are the apartment decorations shaped that way?" , " how come the green light on the air-con is in the middle..." , " i wonder what other pple are doing now when im wasting my life away meditating here..." ....

yea i know its pointless...and probably what someone would say "totally out of the blue"....
but thats what goes through my mind when im quiet wherever i am....

to sum this possibly dark n emo post.... heres what i feel to the the scariest/wierdest thought of mine that i happen to ask myself countless times....
"how did the shape of the human's hands , fingers, toes, nails and fingerprints get their form...."

ok...will stop here....dont want to fall deeper into the meditation and scare u guys further...
i know someone who probably knows to a certain extent how im feeling...u noe who u are.....

till next time....

No comments: