Thursday, June 4, 2009

4/6/09

lol already packed bag for the study camp.......mum came in, saw my bag and insisted that my bag was too small....(sling bag). i keep on telling her can de can de.....just squeeze lor.....NCC style....roll up everything and just STUFF!!! so now my sling bag got like 6-7day's worth of clothes inside....i hav to admit tho...it cant fit anything else....but who cares...me n the other guys plan liao to buy toiletries tomolo....every1 chip in cheaper and dun need to bring so much sheeet...
i hav to admit...my bag does seem to be fking packed to the brim...but still....it works hehehehe.....lucky tomolo after lesson go home then take the clothes bag....or else i chui liao....bring 2 sling bag to school in the morning...one heavy with books the other fat & bulky with clothes.....sure damn funny cos i'll intend to wear them so the strap will go across my shirt like a "X" har har....ok thats lame.......
will also bring my dad's ultimate "bible".....lol his book that he said was his "textbook" when he was still studying.....good lord .....thats like...YEARS ago.....*the book seriously looks old tbh....lolx....

talking abt today.....lawl after last lesson went to meet WJ so he can bring me to hobby shop see RC car....damn shiok when see price for a "beginner" kit abt $250... already save up $220....almost there!!! soon can go nuts with it after WJ give me crash course abt the car parts and everything else....lol since he so zai abt the whole drifting buisness.....and the best thing abt having a hobby like RC drifting car is................CAN STOP PLAYING WOW FOR THE TYME BEING AND GET A PROPER LIFE WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!
ok that was erm.....lame....n wierd.....fingers was just on auto-pilot.....just flying all over the keyboard......
okok must stop now....tomolo 8am got damn math.....GAH...gotta wake up so early....( all u folks hu stay so far away frm school shaddap lolx) i know u guys will go "walau" at my comment but....tho i stay near...my bus is so fking not frequent.....miss bus got to wait average 15 min.....gawd darmneet....

okok go sleep liao....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

No comments: