Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16/6/09

lmao...today got 4 second hand batteries frm WJ's friend for $24... original deal was $30 but Wj sucker his friend till $24.... seriously laughable...
went to the hobby shop so WJ could send his controller for repair again ( lol ) then went to his place to pick up the charger he's gonna lend me for the time being.... managed to get him out of sleeping and came ack to my place to settle my shell... haha sense of achievment!

and here's the shell...its just a simple one....nothing too "zomg!" if u get my drift....



well nothing much to say abt today.....just that my damn room stinks of spray-paint......
im to blame to bring in the newly sprayed shell into an air-conditioned room.....
*cough cough* *puke puke* .......... nah just jking.....
still it is a little foul-smelling....but it'll go away by morning....i hope...lol....
till next time...

No comments: