Saturday, March 8, 2008

8th March 2008

i don't know why....im just sitting in front of the comp...i wanna play, surf the net, or at least do something.....but all im doing is just stare at the comp for hors and listening to one particular song.......
i wonder whats happening to me...even as im typing this my mind is almost a total blank.....i just don't know what to do.....
ii cant fight it...im just being like a serious dude, sitting in front of the comp thinking about the happenings all around me.........wishing this, thinking that.....i now realise all im capable of is dreaming.....hoping...but not doing......guess for now i'll just place a emotional mask over my face to hide it then.......hope it wont affect anyone in anyway....just.....................

Dark clouds in the sky as i type....gonna rain.......but what does it matter to me? im indoors almost the whole time.......guess i'll try to have fun...though i have no idea how......

No comments: