Tuesday, February 19, 2008

19th febuary 2008

the results r out! and instead of 8am as said in the papers and the MOE webbie, i got the message of my posting AT BLOODY 6AM IN THE MORNING.......i wanted to sleep.....but was woken up by my phone buzzing like a irritating beetle....i got up..walked to the phone, saw my posting message, and just went back to bed without a second thought....but a few minutes later when i was just about to drop back to sleep, my phone buzzed again......waking me up all over again.....

in the morning when i woke up, i recieved a big flood of messages....i spent the first 15 mins of my morning replying to many pple....finally i could message my dad that im posted to something which is similar to his job, he's a electrical engineer while im posted to electrical engineering in NP....so its a good thing that if i got anything to as him i can easily ask him for help kekekeke.....

well hope u all get posted to ur desired courses and all.....all the best pple!!

ciao.

No comments: