Sunday, January 13, 2008

13 jan 1991

well, today's my birthday....but i feel that its just the same as any other day......except maybe a teeny bit worse...
my feelings for the whole of today were....total blur-ness, quite a bit of happiness in the morning and the rest of the day a mixture of suffering, loneliness and boredom...
suffering cos i had a bad bout of tummyache....darn...wad did i eat?????
loneliness...well....i can explain that cos i dunno how to say or anything.....tasketeeeeeee
boredom...just felt like i could hav been doing something else....although walking around aimlessly in changi airport terminal 3 with my parents might be remotely interesting if only i was in the mood.

so how do i say it? i feel that today wasn't really my day...but what can i do? nothing....so all i can do is just stare into blank space the whole day and ....i dunno...daydream? wonder? hope? seems like i'll be in my dreamy mood for quite a while...
the only things that made me happy today were 3 messages i received....one at 12 midnight from a friend hu said tt she'd msg me at that time...and she did...i was v.pleased that she remembered...tho i didnt expect it to be REALLY 12midnight....was thinking maybe in the early morning but...ah well...still happy all the same.... the 2nd msg was frm the ginko cum chomp-chomp cum sam. which was not expected but i'm still grateful. and the last message was from a long time friend where out of all my old friends he is the only one to msg me....im not fussed tt the others didnt...most probably forgot....ah well...i also dun remember theirs... =p he's a friend which i knew since we were small kids of P1.....and also stay near my block...

eek mum coming to shoo me away...

PS i got a ipod nano...

No comments: